Thursday, February 1, 2007

My February 14

Salon's having a Valentine's Day playlist contest. I'm not going to enter it, because it's too much work to track these songs down (I have'em on my iTunes, most from CDs, but I wouldn't know how to find them online). Anyway, these tunes are way better than the shit they had for their sample playlist...

1. The Nerves - When You Find Out

2. The Zombies - Just Out of Reach

3. Sebadoh - Rebound

4. 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me

5. Treepeople - Guilt Regret Embarassment

6. The Pagans - What's This Shit Called Love?

7. The Seeds - Can't Seem to Make You Mine

8. Alison Breitman - When You're Gone

9. Material Issue - What If I Killed Your Boyfriend?

10. The Action - I'll Keep On Holding On

11. Suede - Have You Ever Been This Low?

12. Elliott Smith - A Fond Farewell

13. Suicide Commandos - Match/Mismatch

14. Experimental Aircraft - Solitude

If you're tech-savvy, track down the above tunes, and you'll have yourself a decent Valentine's playlist, there, covering ups and downs and all arounds.

No comments: